The spring machine is a device that realizes the automation of spring processing. Hot forming and cold forming are the two main processes of spring processing at present. Faced with these two processes, the situation of the spring machine is different. The following is a brief introduction to the two forming processes of spring processing!
Spring cold forming process:
The one-time automation capability of the cold forming process, the cold forming spring machine has been developed to 12 claws, and the steel wire in the range of (0.3~14) mm is basically formed at one time by the 8 claws forming machine, and the maximum size of the process range can reach 20mm, 2000mpa , the rotation ratio is 5, but the cold forming process of Minic-Block spring and eccentric spring of variable diameter or equal diameter material still has limitations. The current development direction of forming process equipment:
1. Improve the forming speed, the main development trend is to improve the forming speed of the equipment, that is, the production efficiency;
2. Improve the accuracy of equipment parts, enhance the heat treatment effect, and improve the durability of the equipment;
3. Add a length sensor and a laser rangefinder to automatically control the manufacturing process of the CNC molding machine;
Spring thermoforming process:
1. The speed capability of the thermoforming process. At present, there is only a CNC 2-axis hot coil spring machine on the specification (9~25) mm in my country, and the maximum speed is 17 pieces per minute. Compared with the spring machines in developed countries, there is a big gap.
2. The control ability of large-scale spring thermoforming process. Since there is only a CNC 2-axis hot-rolled spring machine, the shape control is less in three directions, and the precision is poor; there is no automatic bar rotation control and adjustment mechanism, so the forming process level and ability of the hot-rolled spring are low. Therefore, the precision level of the spring and the level of surface oxidation decarburization are also lower. These are some of the problems existing in the hot forming process of domestic spring machines.
The above content is the explanation of the cold and hot forming process of the spring, I hope it can be helpful to you!